Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

We're Here and Nats

We made it to our vacation destination. Gull Lake Ministries in Michigan is our fav spot and this year we are so excited to have Jill with us. She did so well on the five plus hour drive that I don't even believe it myself and I was in the car. She only cried for an hour and it was not a "China" cry. It was an "I'm a two year old and want to get out of this seat" cry. Oh those are so good, normal, and good! She even ate on the road away from the comfort of home. God is so good. I was watching her exploring and thought about all the changes she has experienced and how remarkable it is that she is any semblance of a whole being. God is so good. She is sleeping soundly-taking a very late nap, but she went to sleep easily in this new place on a strange bed. She even went into the nursery area and explored toys with me. Who would have thought?

I love it here. God is just so close here. There are nats swarming outside my window right at this very moment and even the nats make me think of God's miraculous creation when I am here. I will miss hearing the speakers this year as I am concentrating on being Jill's mommy this week and am not ready to leave her in nursery care. But what a blessed place to continue to bond with my girl!! Daddy and Darling Kiddo just left decked out in camo for the first theme night dinner along with our traveling crew. Another very special thing about this week is spending it with these other families who we love so very much!! Of course, I have already taken a million pics, but Em has my camera at dinner. Will upload tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment