Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

She Said Mama

She said mama.

Oh yes she did!

Daddy and I were in the dining room on each side of her and she lifted her hand to me and said mama!!!!!!!

I shouted rather enthusiastically to daddy..Did you hear that?

To which daddy replied..I heard it, but calm down. Don't scare her.

It may be that she is just producing speech sounds (because she is doing that so much more)

But I am going to believe that she said mama!!

JOY!!

Tears!!

JOY!!

What a journey!!

GOD IS GOOD!!

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING AND AWESOME . . . GOD IS GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She wanted to let u know what a great Mom you are & that she loves u! I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete