Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Eating..with a spoon!

I've been getting that spoon out each time we eat and today she decided she could let it in her mouth!! It was very strange for her at first and she is so unsure of what to do with the food that is left in there. It is easier for me to push the food were it needs to go for swallowing when I use my finger. A lot of food came out on the floor, but I don't care. She is eating from a spoon!!!

Open up!!


Momma kisses me when my bowl is empty.

(I had to fill it up twice. She loves her some vanilla yogurt.)

Really Daddy, do you have to take pictures when I'm trying to eat?

I'm really kinda happy to have you guys here.

I'm starting to like being in this goofy family.
Who knows, I might even stop spitting my vegetables out at mommy.

(Probably not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment