Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Moments to Remember

There have been some beautiful moments this week. Moments in which I PRAISE God with all I am and long to remember in the years to come. This is an incredible place to spend a week with my family...

Last night my precious little girl spent about twenty minutes pulling the grass and digging in the mud. We walked for miles around the lake, near the park, and all the while I was enjoying every moment. Holding her hand while she walks and watching her explore is a precious gift. I praise Him for her little spirit that is awakening each day and healing more and more as we just love her to bits.
She is so darn happy here. She loves to walk, run, walk, and run everywhere!! She is so exhausted by the end of the day. I waited so long to watch her truly enjoy herself. It has come. She is so happy. Last night in our condo, she held the attention of all 15 of us as we played with her, cooed over here, and watched her every move. She is so adored. The most beautiful moment was Sunday night when I held her in my lap during outdoor worship. Singing praises to the King with this little one in my lap is beyond words. So blessed that God has brought her to us.
Our favorite free time destination is the craft shack in the afternoon. We made magnetic picture frames together. Still a tradition despite the fact that she is growing up and wants to be with her friends more and more. She loves it here. (I just keep saying that BUT we love it here!!!) We had an awesome 70's theme night and tie dyed matching shirts for Jill and Em. God is so good.
The theme verse this week..
Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.



No comments:

Post a Comment