Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Progress and True Joy

If you would have asked me what true joy was six weeks ago, I may have answered differently. Some of the things that have brought this momma true joy in the last two days are...

my girl played in the muddle puddles at our church block party. (I even let her sit right down in them wearing her cute white watermelon dress.) She walked in and out of the crowds next to her momma and truly enjoyed herself. She even went on stage with her daddy who introduced the bands. She listened to the music and watched the stage intently for a good long while. My heart is so full to see her enjoying herself.

my sweet angel has been sitting in my lap and playing with toys laughing aloud-the kind of deep belly laugh that just makes her shake with joy.

my little treasure has been gulping down so much yogurt and baby food at each meal that I have to refill the bowl.

my precious one went to the softball game and sat in the grass, dug in the mud, and was able to stay for a good hour.

Each and every day we are making progress. I am thankful for how far she is coming. Seeing her enjoying being here is true joy to my heart. So thankful today for the blessings God has delivered through this precious little life. She has brought us so much joy already. So thankful too for the many (I mean many) who love her, ask about her, and pray for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment