Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Road Trip


Daddy and Em are still gone on their mission trip, but today they will be home!  WAHOOOO!  Honestly, until this week it has been very difficult on Jillian when Daddy is away. She seems to grieve when life hands us a dose of abnormal.  BUT this week she has not.  This week, my baby girl has taken life in stride.  She has remained joyful, been able to take on new experiences, and enjoyed just being with momma.  This is truly turning a new leaf.  She is growing more secure and attached every day!  We praise God for that.

We even took a trip to Grandma's pool.  I drove with her by myself for the hour and thirty minute drive to Grandma's.  We had only tried it once since she's been home and it sent her into meltdown mode..BUT today she was fine. She was fine driving in the car, going into a strange house, more than fine swimming in that pool, and just all around a normal kid.  MIRACULOUS!

My girl loved the pool and I am grateful to have had such a wonderful week to enjoy her.  I love her to bits, but will be glad when daddy and sissy are back under my roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment