Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Exceedingly Joyful

Exceedingly Joyful. 
Compared to just two days ago, this girl is on cloud nine.
Our girl LOVES the lake.
We swam for 5 hours this morning.
Five. Solid. Hours.
She got out only to eat lunch.
 In the last fourteen months, I don't know that I have ever seen her so happy.
Full of JOY!  So connected.
I am truly praising God for this today!
 She is so very happy to be in that water.
She is so full of smiles as the other children splash, swim by her, and chat.
 She spent 45 minutes smiling and looking me right in the eye while playing this game she made up in the water.  My heart drank in the connection for a solid 45 minutes.  I soaked up her eye contact,  recorded her laughter in my heart, and fell even deeper in love with this little beauty that God has given me to be my daughter.  I looked her in the eye and said Jill is happy.  She seemed to say back Yes Momma.  Yes Momma.  I am very happy.  These are the moments I treasure in my heart.

Daddy joined us for a bit while there were no adult sessions this morning.  Daddy and Em have a full afternoon of fun including a pickle ball tournament game, banana boat ride, and we have a baseball theme dinner.  I sent the camera so I hope they record some pics for me to share with you.  
Have I told you lately how much I love Gull Lake Ministries?
I love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment