Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

And Her Name Is..

Annamae Elyse

Anna is for Daddy.  Anna means gracious.
Daddy loves this name.  He chose it for her.
We are also so lucky to have one of our high school youth, Anna, traveling with me to China to get our sweet treasure in Daddy's absence and so this name means a lot to us. 

Mae is for Momma (me).  I chose this part of her name.  Mae means princess.
Mie, Mie (said Mae) also means little sister in Chinese.

Elyse was chosen by Em.  Elyse means my God is my vow.
Em believes that all our children should have middle names that begin with E because we seem to have started that trend.  She chose Elizabeth for Jillian's middle name and her middle name is Ellen after my grandmother.

We will also keep a piece of her Chinese name when we see her face and know her Chinese given name.

Our little Annamae is waiting somewhere, right now for God to bring us together.  She doesn't yet know of us or how we have prayed over her and chosen this very special name.  In God's time, she will and we will be together as a family.  One less orphan and one more baby for this momma, daddy, and our sweet girls to love.  I can't wait to see her.  I can't wait to have her home.




No comments:

Post a Comment