Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fun on the Fourth

We had an incredible family day!
Our sweet treasure never grows tired of the splash park!
Having all of us there just added to the fun!
 She's actually laughing hysterically at being splashed in this picture.
 Running through the water with Daddy,
 screaming while watching other littles play in the water,
 hanging in the shadow of her big sis,
 climbing in her water bin.
It's all part of a day in her life.

Since it was the fourth, I thought it was a good excuse
to pose my girls in their red, white, and blue.
Em is never happy about this, but she did it for me.
 I wish I could stop time.
 She is as tall as I am.
 Together on the fourth is a great place to be..
Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment