Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Eating Like A Big Girl

I did it!  I moved the high chair out and the big girl booster seat in.  She hasn't missed a beat.  This was such an easy transition.  After working for so many months to get her comfortable enough to sit in that high chair to eat, I was worried that she would really be thrown off without it.  She is doing great though.  She is even putting the cup up to her mouth herself and drinking really well.  She even let me give her a bit of water when we were out in the heat the other night.  Eating is a very messy affair, but because it seems that soft foods are hanging with us for a time because she still isn't chewing..we are just gonna have to go with it.  I did get a mat for under her chair, but what I really need is a mat the size of Texas to cover her spills and protect the carpet around her because she is a spoon flinger.  She can get her some yogurt flying across the room in no time flat.  I am so thrilled with her progress and would love to have her eating independently before we bring her sister home.  Here's to hoping we can get her there. 



And just because she is so cute see for yourself!
Her she is taking a little drink..
This one is super cute.
She misses her mouth a bit and it swipes her nose.
I could just eat her up!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a big girl! The delicate sips from her cup are so cute. If only I could get my boys to drink that politely! :)

    ReplyDelete