Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, July 9, 2012

She's Back and GLM FUN!

Sweet memories of our almost teenager who is busy this week having so much fun with her friends!
I am beyond grateful to have a chance to make these memories with her.

 More friend fun..
 My girl is growing up so fast and she loves it here.
 Our littlest seemed to have turned a corner too.
After a rough day adjusting, she is enjoying herself for the first time.
 We are blessed to be here with our dear friends.
We all walk life together on a regular basis and it is so wonderful to share this week together as a family.  My little loves having her entourage to follow her around too.  Everyone is at her beckon call.
 She enjoyed Texas horseshoes.
 She found the splash pad which is only running during her nap time.
She was happy with the remains of the water puddled and running out of the sprayer though.
 The girls enjoying the lake.
 Em dressed up for Mexican night.
 Jillian loving the water..
It's so good to be here.  It is even better that now my whole family is comfortable enough to have some great fun!  These are memories that I treasure as time flies so fast and my girls are growing away from me before  my eyes.  Just stopping to take some time to enjoy it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment