Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Her Name..

As we are getting closer to our next treasure and anticipate her arrival every day, there is one thing that we just can't seem to agree on. 

Her name.

We have always had an extremely easy time choosing names for our babes, but this time it just isn't coming. 

There are names that I like and names that Em likes and names that Daddy likes, but we have yet to find that one name that we all like.

We thought we had one, but it just doesn't seem to fit.

I thought the Lord had given me the perfect name, but when I shared it with DH he told me to give it back to the Lord...He hated it.

Truth be told, Daddy has never chosen the name.

I have always been the one to designate the name and he has simply agreed upon my finding the right one.

We were in the kitchen just now and he shared the one he really loves. 

I may give in.

That may be the name that we give her, but we'll have to talk it over with Em.

So until then, what do you think her name should be?

I would love ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment