Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I've Been Lurking

I've been lurking on every adoption blog for every family that is using our agency.  There are so many families with so many babies who are traveling each month.  It seems like there are at least five to eight families that travel in a group together each week.  That is a lot of lurking.  I learn more and more about Henan province each time and what the process might look like when we finally are walking those streets ourselves. 

I've been counting-the months, the days- and dreaming that this process would just be over and done with.  I want our daughter home this morning.  I want to see her face, know that she is safe, and have her laughing in the living room next door.  Alas, I have to wait...wait to see her face, hold her in my arms, and hear her laugh.  The waiting is so worth it and I hoped that this time it would be easier because I have two children to keep me busy now days.  It isn't easier. 

We've ticked another box though.  The home study portion is done and is on it's way to be reviewed by DCFS.  This step in the process has been going quickly.  (I pray that it is approved soon.)  From there we begin our first hurdle with the US side of things.  I know I said I wasn't going to put time lines of things, but I can't help myself.  Hoping to have our dossier to China in October or early November.  Hoping with all that's in me, but I know that God is in control and grudgingly accepting that my plans may not be His.

No comments:

Post a Comment