Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Meeting Molly..

What could cause a little to do this?

Why this, of course..
Jillian met Molly tonight-our friend's dog. We went to an ice cream party at the home of our friends to plan our vacation next week because we all go together.  Our very best friends were there.  Some dear people who mean the most to us in the world. These are people who prayed, contributed funds, and worked to get our sweet princess home to us.  Now here we were sitting together enjoying ice cream. 
AND..
tonight watching Jillian walk up to the front door with complete security though she had never been there before, smile (joyfully smile), work the room, sit on the laps of each and every person there, get into everything, snuggle with her Megan and let Megan give her a kiss..I had to collect myself because I almost teared up.  It is so hard to explain the change in this baby girl in the last year.  Though I considered myself ready to adopt, I never imagined some of the struggles my beautiful girl would face and have to overcome, but watching her do it..IS BEAUTIFUL!  It is soo beautiful and so because of God and His amazing power to redeem what is broken.

I will give you a new heart and a new spirit that I will put within you...Ezekiel 36:26

No comments:

Post a Comment