Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Babe of My Heart Post

I am grateful for the way that you have followed our journey and been so faithful to pray for us. One of my favorite adoptive moms is beginning a journey to China herself to adopt their second child. She is one of my absolute favorite writers in blog world and loves the Lord like crazy! I have never physically met her, but she has provided me encouragment a million times through her posts. This post that she wrote while I was gone in China tells a little about how they decided on China and just how the Lord spoke to them. It is beautiful. She is beautiful. I have tears streaming down my face after catching up on her blog and well..I just want to share it with you. If you need a little inspiration..Andrea at babe of my heart is the place to go.

Click Here.

Praying that you enjoy her as much as I do. She is the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment