Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Guangzhou




It is bitter sweet to be leaving this place. Never again will my daughter be a Chinese citizen. While I am praising God that He has given her to us, I am mourning the loss that she may one day feel having never known her bio family or this culture. I know that God will use the circumstances of her life..the losses and the gains.

Abundant gains for us indeed! Watching God slowly heal this little broken heart is almost too beautiful for me to witness. I am overcome with emotion when I see her daddy scoop her up and I hear her laugh. She is so valuable, precious, and perfect in the eyes of this family. She was meant to be ours from the beginning of time and we are so very thankful that God has given us the task of raising her up. I watch her learning that we love her and will care for her and I am blown away by God's great plan. She is my daughter and for that I will always be grateful to the Lord.







No comments:

Post a Comment