Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

How Much?

It happened again. Someone asked us how much it cost us to adopt. Please don't get me wrong..I am in no way offended and I don't at all mind answering any question that anyone asks me if it might get another orphan home. It's just that I wish there was some way for me to make those who ask understand that this is priceless...




When I am driving down the road and I look back to see this, I am often over come with emotion as I remember God's miraculous provision to get this little one home. She has no idea yet how God provided so that she could join us, but you better believe that she will hear the stories of God's faithfulness again and again. That's what I wish to convey most to those who ask. God is so faithful and His heart's desire is for the orphan to come home. He says so in His word and He will provide. We had no plan-no money saved-no idea how in the world we would come up with the nearly $30,000 that it would cost to get our sweet pea home with us BUT we stepped out in faith and said yes anyway. Never once did we go without. Never once did we stand with empty hands when a ransom was due for our precious treasure. God is the great provider. I KNOW THIS because of this incredible journey and so many others He has led me on. If money is holding you back..HEAR THIS: GOD WILL PROVIDE ALL YOU NEED IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SAY YES. So thankful that I said yes to this precious face..



The one who calls you is faithful. He will surely do it. 1 Thessolonians 5:24

No comments:

Post a Comment