Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Therapy Evals

WOW! What a morning!! Jill had an Occupational Therapy Eval, a Developmental Eval, and a Speech Eval all today. She did much better with the OT eval than I expected. Each therapist was sure to prepare me for how low her standardized scores were going to be at the meeting next week. I am aware of that. I know just how low she is going to measure on those tests, but next week at the meeting when the numbers are written on paper-I am just sure I won't handle it as well as I am reasoning I will. I know she is low. I know that-professionally-but in a momma's heart it is a whole different story. So good to be getting things started though. We have alot to do and I am so thankful that we have access to resources and people to guide us. It has been a long time since I was a "therapy" momma, but I love to play with a purspose so it was so exciting to refresh on the therapy tricks today. There a few toys I definitly need to get my hands on again for therapy play. I'll have to make a wish list and hit the garage sales.

Pray for Jill, and our family, as we ready to enter this next stage. Oh God is so good to give us this precious girl who at this momment is sound asleep up in her bed. Busy morning for her. It still affects me so that as soon as so many meet her they just cry over her. She is a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment