Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just To Remember

I want to remember the last 45 minutes. I want to remember because this is the first day that you didn't just lay down and go to sleep for your nap. Today sweet girl, you needed your momma. You needed you momma to rock you to sleep. I want to remember because as life gets busy and things steal away my joy-I won't always be so thankful that it takes 45 minutes to coax you to sleep. But today precious girl, today it was beautiful to have you in my arms against my chest in that rocking chair because you needed your momma to soothe you to sleep. Praise you Jesus that you have given me this wonderful amazing little life to rock to sleep each day. Help me Lord to always embrace these moments and enjoy being her momma. Let me never take it for granted and let me never forget what an incredible gift from you this is...Praise you Lord for the gift of motherhood and this beautiful baby that is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment