Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Don't Miss It

We are off to the doctor this morning for another appointment for our Jill, but I don't want you to miss the Johnson's journey. The Johnson's are amazing and while I have never met them, I have watched their miraculous journey to their children unfold and am now so excited that they are getting their two (yes two) treasures home. Her blog is one more ladybug and you can click here to go there. She has posted several times already from China so scroll down to get them all. This woman is super amazing (because God is super amazing through her). When I see her with two babies at once-I am in awe! What a beautiful heart for the Lord she has and a huge burden to help the orphan. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment